240 Howard Creek Rd Winchester, KY 40391 Get directions$75,000
- MLS# 20006467
- Listed 2 Years 8 Months 3 Days Ago
If you are looking for a peaceful scenic building site your search is over. This 15 plus acre tract has a perfect building site with plenty of room for a large yard and room for children, dogs, horses, or cattle. You will love the wooded portion that is abundant with wildlife. Call Today!!!
- Bedrooms: 0
- Total Bathrooms: 0.00
- Lot Size Acres: 15.0
- Lot Size Dimensions: irregular
- Topography: Level, Hilly, Cleared, Wooded, Bottom Land
- Lot Size Square Feet: 653400
- School District: Clark County
- Association Name: Lexington Blue Grass
- Business Type: Horse(s), Cattle, Crops, Pasture, Recreation, Residential
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Clark
- Current Use: Crops, Pasture, Recreation
- Directions: From Main Street Winchester: Go East on Washington St (HWY 89) for 7.2 miles. Turn right onto White Conkwright Road. Turn left in 2.8 miles and property is on the left.
- Source Property Type: Farm
- Area: Clark County
- Source Neighborhood: Rural
- Subdivision: Rural
- Zoning: AR
- Source System Name: C2C
|3||Shearer Elementary School||K-4||7.5 mi|
|4||Robert D Campbell Junior High School||7-8||7.6 mi|
|6||George Rogers Clark High School||9-12||7.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 240 Howard Creek Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.